Most articles on homeowners insurance focus on what's covered. It's important to understand what your policy covers if you have a home emergency. What's even more important is understanding what your homeowners insurance does not cover. Unfortunately most homeowners never read their insurance …
- Insurance requirements when buying a house.
- Tips on buying homeowner insurance, focusing on single family homes with some articles for condo owners.
- Documenting your inventory in case you have to file an insurance claim.
All Homeowner Insurance Articles
- What Homeowners Insurance Does NOT Cover?
- Are Home Insurance Inspections Required to Get Insurance?
- How to Buy Homeowners Insurance
- Benefits & Cost of Buying a New House
- How to Avoid Houses with a Flood Risk
- Flood Insurance Nightmare
- Do You Really Need Flood Insurance?
- Homeowner Insurance Inspections Because …
- Condo Insurance: Facts You Need to Understand
- What Homeowner Insurance Do You Have? and Need?
- Why You Can’t Trust Home Warranty Companies
- The Right Way to Buy Homeowners Insurance
- Backyard Fun & Homeowner Insurance
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Do You Need a Summertime Insurance Checkup?
- Home Insurance Protects You From What?
- Flood Insurance Might Be a Bargain
You know that when you buy a home, lenders require homeowners insurance. What you might not realize is the insurance company may require a home insurance inspection. When and what these home insurance inspections involve is something of a mystery because they vary by state (what's legal), insurance …
If you own a home, you probably have insurance. Did you research how to buy homeowners insurance before you picked your policy? Have you read your insurance policy? Most of us spend less than an hour searching for the cheapest homeowner insurance available. That might be good for a few years but you …
Buying a new home is exciting. Deciding if you want to buy a brand new house or an existing one is more challenging. This article reviews the benefits and cost of buying a new house, to help you make this decision. While it's true you'll pay more for a new house, you'll also save money for …
The average American can expect to move 11.4 times during his or her lifetime according to the US Census. You probably moved while living with your parents. Once you finish school, you get to pick where you live. This decision is getting more complicated. Global warming is increasing the flood …
When a large company like Nationstar Mortgage LLC (dba Mr. Cooper) sends you a letter telling you flood insurance is required for your house, you likely assume they're telling you the truth. Unfortunately they might not be telling the truth and by sharing my personal flood insurance nightmare, you …